I Miss You
I try to talk to you, but I don’t know what to say. I’m afraid you don’t want me to say anything. So I don’t. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too… but I’ll never know.
Yes I miss you; I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is worrying me, because you are the one who understands me so well.
If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do and I will.
Dear God, please let her know that I miss her :)
Yes I miss you; I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is worrying me, because you are the one who understands me so well.
If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do and I will.
Dear God, please let her know that I miss her :)

1 Comments:
hmmm.. wondering who and where is she :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home