Standing in Between - His Mind, His Soul and His Creature

{(When) motivation.(learn+think) + spirit = (+)change.continuous improvement}within 'limited,narrow,confined' framework "In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful"

Name:
Location: Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Netherlands

Thursday, March 06, 2008

What is it?

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, afterwards, there is a feeling about you that I had no control over, what was it?

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you, When I met you I was afraid to love you, now that I love you, I have another farness feeling, afraid of losing you, what is it?

I can close my eyes to the things that I do not want to see, but I cannot close my heart to the things I do not want to feel, what is it?

Tell me, please, tell me how to say I miss you… .

Ya Allah, aku rindu ya Allah, sampaikan rindu ini dengan caraMu yang terbaik, Ya Muqallibul qulub, tsabbit qalbi 'ala dinik,
Wahai sang pembolak-balik hati, tetapkan hati ini dalam jalan-Mu.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, antum juga manusia... .
Semangat akhi!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home