Subject: RE: Individual Reflection
From: "Katariina Kemppainen"
Date: Fri, June 1, 2007 5:04 pm
To: "Arifin Hudaya"
Priority: Normal
Dear Arifin,
Thank you for your reflection paper. I am glad to learn that you are
very proud of the "end product". Your team made enormous improvement
over the last weeks and I would like to compliment you as well as your
team mates for it.
I wish you very much success in your studies.
Kind regards,
Katariina
Thank God Almighty, at last one project is now done, above email really makes my weekend brighter :).. .
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts." ( Sir Winston Churchill)
From: "Katariina Kemppainen"
Date: Fri, June 1, 2007 5:04 pm
To: "Arifin Hudaya"
Priority: Normal
Dear Arifin,
Thank you for your reflection paper. I am glad to learn that you are
very proud of the "end product". Your team made enormous improvement
over the last weeks and I would like to compliment you as well as your
team mates for it.
I wish you very much success in your studies.
Kind regards,
Katariina
Thank God Almighty, at last one project is now done, above email really makes my weekend brighter :).. .
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts." ( Sir Winston Churchill)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home