Think Big then Start With a Continous Small Change
Even a small change was better than no change at all, that’s a valuable lesson, to be sure. Only when I figure out that I can’t conquer the world will I be on my way to conquering the world... .
I do believe that every long journey starts with one step.Though it was quite difficult for me preparing my first step, as I was walking in a difficult and sensitive road.. .
But after the end of today, I'm ready to move to the next step, another step that makes my long journey will never end.
I do believe that every long journey starts with one step.Though it was quite difficult for me preparing my first step, as I was walking in a difficult and sensitive road.. .
But after the end of today, I'm ready to move to the next step, another step that makes my long journey will never end.
Labels: change, improvement, motivation, self development

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home